Working with All We Can
Thank you for your interest in us
All We Can is an international relief and development organisation with a mission to work through partnership alongside our global neighbours most impacted by disasters, poverty and injustice to enable resilient and flourishing communities. We do this by investing in partnerships that improve quality of life for vulnerable communities and create positive, long-term change.
We are the Methodist development and relief agency and an integral part of the Methodist Church in Britain’s response to international development and relief with its vision, priorities and values grounded in Christian principles.
Why should you work with All We Can?
- You will help change millions of lives in some of the world’s poorest communities;
- You will work for one of the UK’s best charities, having been named in the top five ‘Best Charities to Work For’ by Third Sector 2020 and for one of the sector’s most pioneering NGOs in development work and humanitarian aid, shortlisted for the Civil Society Awards 2019;
- You will become part of a dedicated team of friendly professionals working with purpose;
- You will join a community founded on the values of love, collaboration and integrity with a strong commitment to well-being and mental health;
All We Can is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled administrator to join our small, friendly team. We are looking for someone who is proactive, energetic, motivated, and shares our commitment to helping people living in some of the world’s most marginalised communities by ending the suffering caused by inequity and injustice.
The ideal candidate will be a good team player with an eye for detail and good communication skills. Primarily providing exemplary supporter care through managing supporter enquiries, processing and thanking donations, and supporting the rest of the Public Engagement team, this role is vital to ensuring excellent customer service for All We Can’s supporters. Could this be the opportunity for you?
Have a look at the job description to find out more and see if this is the job you have been looking for. If it is, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete the application form and return it to us by the extended deadline of Thursday 29 April 2021, 12:00.
Salary: £23-25k according to experience per annum
Term of appointment: 6 Month contract – with possible extension.
N.B.: You must have the right to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Please send your completed application form to Patti Tobin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so early submissions are encouraged. The deadline has been extended – all applications should be sent by 12:00, 29 April. Interviews dates will now be held on 6 May 2021. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and interviews of strong candidates may be conducted before the advertised date. Early applications are strongly recommended.
Expressions of Interest for Partnership – Sierra Leone
All We Can is seeking to form partnerships with small and medium-sized Sierra Leonean NGOs that have a similar vision to improve the quality of life of extremely poor and marginalised communities.
We welcome Expressions of Interest for partnership from local, community based or national NGOs currently operational in Western Area (Rural and Urban), Tonkolili, Kenema and Pujehan Districts, that meet the following criteria:
- Shares a similar vision to improve the quality of life of extremely poor and marginalised communities/target groups for every person’s potential to be fulfilled. (You can find out more about All We Can’s vision, mission and values here)
- Are legally registered as an organisation and can provide evidence of valid documents/certificates;
- Have an operational office in one or more of the District(s) mentioned above; and
- Can provide evidence of implementing successful, integrated interventions addressing relevant needs in the District(s) of operation.
To submit an Expression of Interest:
- You will need to set up and register your organisation on All We Can’s online partnership system.
- To register your organisation, please click the ‘Click Here’ button on this page. You will then be directed to All We Can’s online partnership system, where you will need to look for the ‘New to the System’ section and click ‘Register Here’.
Successful candidates will then be sent a full application pack by All We Can, that you will need to use to submit your application for partnership. This will need to be completed in full, no later than 5PM GMT 3o April 2021.
Please contact email@example.com regarding any questions or clarifications on registering your organisation and/or submitting your Expression of Interest.
All We Can strongly encourages those with relevant and applicable experience to apply. All We Can values people as individuals with diverse opinions, cultures, lifestyles and circumstances. We are committed to building a culturally diverse team and therefore encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates to help us reflect our world and the communities we work alongside.
Please note for all roles: We do not accept CV’s on their own or other documentation, the All We Can application form must be completed for you to be considered for the job. The appointment is subject to a Disclosure and Barring check, please see application form for full details. If you have any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7467 5266.
We do not wish to be contacted by recruitment agencies.