Senior Leadership Team
Graeme Hodge – Chief Executive
Graeme joined All We Can in 2016 and in December 2018 became our Chief Executive. Graeme is passionately committed to ‘seek for tomorrow by acting today, until this world is as it was always meant to be’. Driven by faith, and a love of community, he is an activist for social justice and equality.
Graeme is a husband and a father to two amazing daughters. He is an active member and leader in his local church and, as a family, they are deeply embedded in their community and the development of it. Graeme’s work has enabled him to develop engaged and active movements of people that are committed to creating a more just and fair world for everyone, ending extreme poverty and tackling issues of social injustice and inequality.
As an innovative professional, Graeme has worked in a variety of connected leadership roles in the third and private sectors for over 20 years. Before joining the All We Can team in April 2016, Graeme spent several years in the corporate and private sector involved in consultancy and also worked with a range of UK based charities. He has had considerable previous experience, deeply involved in international development, and public engagement initiatives in this sector.
Angela Zamaere Smith – Director of Programmes and Partnerships
Angela joined All We Can in September 2014. She has over twenty years of experience in international development, NGO training, capacity development and organisation development practice. She holds a BSc in Industrial Psychology from the University of Malawi, and an MBA from the University of Leicester.
Angela began her career in Malawi working in disaster management, policy analysis and advocacy for EVARD, and then in organisational development practice for the Council of NGOs in Malawi and Concern Universal. In 2001, Angela moved to the United Kingdom to help establish the educational arm of Freedom Centre International, and followed that with a role in disaster risk reduction at Tearfund before moving to Revenue Watch Institute in 2008. Angela is involved in various ministries at her church in Welling and lives in Romford, Essex.
David Fletcher – Director of Finance and Resources
David joined All We Can in June 2009 and leads the Finance team. After studying Civil Engineering and Environmental Studies at Swansea University, David trained as a management accountant and spent many years in industry, latterly in the hi-tech logistics sector as Group Finance Director of Unitrans UK.
He then decided on a career change to specialise in the charity sector, and joined All We Can in a part-time position, spending the remainder of his working week as a freelance charity accountant and trustee. David is a committed Christian, having received a traditional Catholic upbringing, and lives in South West London. His interests are mainly sporting; he stills plays cricket in the summer.
Steve Adams – Director of Public Engagement
Steve joined All We Can in July 2019 and leads the Public Engagement Team. Steve has a wealth of experience in fundraising, communications, copy-writing, events management and within the international development sector. Steve has had a rich and varied career working for, amongst others, GMTV and Tearfund. Steve is author of the book, ‘The Centre Brain’.
Steve is married to Ruth and they have four children. In 2018, as a family, they spent two weeks in rural Malawi, in villages, at schools, playing in local football tournaments, and seeing church-based development up close. The family are members of Chiltern Church in Sutton, London, where they co-lead an evening congregation and run a home group.
Programmes and Partnerships Team
- Peter Blanch Emergency, Resilience and Grants Manager
- Maela Derrien Partnership Manager
- Eilleen Attard Bason Esteban Grants and PPT Administrator
- Sophie French Safeguarding, Learning and Impact Officer
- Richard Hatfield Head of Partner Support and Development
- David Kalete Senior Partnership Manager
- Tsungai Magaya Head of Partner and Organisational Learning and Impact (Maternity Cover)
- Rehana Merali Head of Partnership Networks
- Anna Roughley Senior Partnership Manager
Public Engagement Team
- Tim Baker Head of Public Engagement
- Becca Byass Engagement Officer Relationships (North)
- Jez Du Puy Engagement Officer Networks (South)
- Cameron Hume Resource Writing and Editing Officer
- Jaipreet Kaur Head of Philanthropy and Individual Relationships
- Aimee Nott Head of Communications and Advocacy
- Mollie Pugmire Communications and Advocacy Officer
- Neil Smith Philanthropy Officer
- Olivia Youlton Relationships Officer (Individuals)
Finance and Resources Team
- Terry Davey Database Specialist
- Jean Irumba Senior Finance Officer
- Vince Jobson Head of Operations and Resources
- Duncan Rossiter Executive Administrator
- Patti Tobin People and Safety Manager
- Louise Youlton Database Administrator