Cliff Festival 2022
All We Can is the official charity partner for Cliff Festival 2022.
It is great to be worshipping, learning and chatting with you on site in Derbyshire, and we hope that you are having a great Festival. Amongst that, we hope you are also able to support All We Can’s work.
On this page you can:
- Find out more about what All We Can is up to on the Cliff site
- Sign up to find out more about All We Can (via our monthly e-newsletter)
- Commit to making a regular donation to enable All We Can’s life-changing work to continue all around the world.
1. Find us across the Cliff College site
- In the Hope and Anchor venue, the All We Can team will be joining our friends in the Methodist Church in Britain to serve drinks and have meaningful conversations (find us in Broadbent and Eagles, with our friends from the Methodist Church’s Evangelism and Growth Team – www.methodist.org.uk/hopeandanchor ).
- In the marketplace, visit our stall for resources, to ask questions and to meet the team.
- Afternoon walk onto the peak: meet at the All We Can stall in the marketplace at 2pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday afternoon and we’ll go for a guided walk together up onto the cliff behind the college.
- Firepit prayers: every morning at 8am, join us at the Orchard stage to kick start the day in prayer.
- Weaving Wisdom (or how to escape the echo chamber) – Thursday 2nd June @ 16:30 in the Samuel Chadwick Room.
- It Ain’t Evangelism without Justice – Friday 3rd June @ 16:30 in the Samuel Chadwick Room.
- What are the next steps: for you, your church, and our world? – Saturday 4th June @ 16:30 in Lecture Room 1.1 and 1.2.
- Featuring on the Hope and Anchor Chat Show, hosted by our friends in the Evangelism and Growth Team of the Methodist Church.
- A treasure hunt, around the Cliff College site – visit the All We Can stall to pick up a map and see if you can find all the QR codes around the site to read stories, watch videos, and be inspired by a treasure hunt put together by All We Can and the Methodist Church.
- And you might see us on stage, or joining in with the worship at Evening Celebration too!
Across the site, look out for Steve, Becca, Jez, Mollie, Cameron or Tim- say hi and ask them why they care about doing international development differently!
2. Stay in touch with us
Let’s make sure we don’t wait another year (or even longer) before chatting again! Sign up here (or follow the link on the right hand side of this page) to get our monthly newsletter and find out more about the exciting partnerships All We Can is involved in around the world.
3. Make a regular gift
Your support enables All We Can to invest in life-changing partnerships around the world. By working with partners in communities like the Binga District of Zimbabwe, All We Can is tackling poverty and helping people fulfil their potential. In Binga, women are learning how to weave baskets in order to improve their livelihoods and secure a future for their families. £5 a month provides the training for a woman to learn these vital skills and change her future.