Your school can continue to connect with, support, and hear back from some of the most vulnerable communities across the world about the difference your support is making. Our aim is to support and equip your school to truly do all the good you can.
Download School Assembly resources:
– 2023 Partner Schools Poster
– Partner School Assembly PDF (Primary)
– Partner School Assembly PDF (Secondary)
– School Assembly PowerPoints – to download: Click here
Click on the ☝️ to see more detail.
As a partner school, we will equip you by providing: ☝️
As a partner school, we will equip you by providing:
- A dedicated person from All We Can to be your point of contact.
- Regular news and messages four times in the year from the communities your support is impacting.
- Invitations to exclusive and engaging events.
- Access to our Champions programme with additional training and volunteer resources for pupils and staff
- Worship materials to keep you inspired.
- An end of year certificate and impact report detailing the total your school has raised for All We Can and the impact it has had.
- A special welcome pack to launch your journey, including:
> Assembly materials
> An inspirational film
> Fundraising resources
In addition you may be interested in: ☝️
In addition you may be interested in:
- Teaching resources : cross curricular activities and case studies to explore the themes of our work and approach to development in more detail. – coming soon
- Noticeboard packs : easy to assemble for keeping up to date with news from the communities you are supporting and spotlighting your work across the school – coming soon
- Visiting speakers for assemblies, events or workshops (face-to-face or on-line)
- Volunteer programme for Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme – contact Victoria Hill email@example.com
You can do all the good you can for people living in poor communities by: ☝️
You can do all the good you can for people living in poor communities by:
- Signing-up as an All We Can Partner School to journey with a community for a minimum of a year, and thereafter you will have the opportunity to journey with other communities in the years that follow.
- Setting a fundraising target and using our fundraising resources to inspire your school community and have loads of fun.
- Appointing ‘All We Can Champions’– every All We Can Partner School needs volunteers to be your contact who will receive the resources and get support from your dedicated All We Can member of staff, as well as share stories, updates and enthusiasm with the rest of the school. This can be staff, pupils or both.
- Getting in touch. If you have an idea to support and learn more about All We Can that is specific to your school community and would like our input, we would love to hear from you and help to make it happen