All We Can is seeking to form partnerships with small and medium sized Ethiopian NGOs that share our vision to improve the quality of life of extremely poor and marginalised communities.
We welcome Expressions of Interest for partnership from Ethiopian Resident Charities already working in one or more Woredas of the Amhara region that meet the following criteria:
1. Shares our vision to improve the quality of life of extremely poor and marginalised communities/target groups;
2. Registered as an Ethiopian Resident Charity by the ChSA and have a renewed license;
3. Have an operational office in one or more Woredas of the Amhara region and a Memorandum of Understanding and/or current project agreement with the relevant Woreda, Zonal or Regional Administration; and
4. Organisational budget in the previous financial year equal to or less than 20 million birr; and
5. Can provide evidence of implementing successful, integrated interventions addressing relevant needs in the Woreda(s) of operation.
To submit an Expression of Interest, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5PM GMT Wednesday 21 March demonstrating how your organisation meets the above criteria.
Successful applicants will then be sent a full application pack that you will need to use to submit your application for partnership.
Please contact email@example.com regarding any questions or clarifications about the Expression of Interest.