Church and Prayer resources for Refugee Week 2021
Refugee Week 2021 – Involve Your Church
Refugee Week is 14-20th June 2021 and you can involve your whole church community in supporting those most in need using the resources available here.
You can pray along with the prayer resources, use the service materials to host a refugee-themed service in your church, and respond to the recent fire in the Rohyingya camps in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
As you pray, learn and give during this Refugee Week 2021, you can stand in solidarity with the 79.5 million people around the world who have been forced to flee their homes (UNHCR figures).
1. Worship resources for your church
Inspire your church congregation with a service for Refugee Week 2021. With prayers, sermon ideas, an interactive activity and suggestions for hymns/songs, there is everything you need to hold an uplifting and challenging act of worship. Download the free PDF >>
2. Download copyright-free videos
You might like to make use of the range of video resources available for you and your church or small group during this refugee week. Watch or download the videos:
- Prayer of Praise for refugee week – Watch on YouTube >>
- Prayer of Praise – Download >>
- Prayer of Confession for refugee week – Watch on YouTube >>
- Prayer of Confession – Download >>
- Sermon / Reflection for refugee week – Watch on YouTube >>
- Sermon / Reflection – Download >>
- Prayers of intercession for refugee week – Watch on YouTube >>
- Prayers of intercession – Download >>
This Refugee Week, as we pray for and learn more about the plight of refugees like those in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh, your support can help All We Can continue the vital work to see every person’s potential fulfilled.
A gift of £580 from you or your church community could help to build a sustainable shelter for a family in Cox’s Bazar camps.
A regular gift of £6 a month enables All We Can to continue to respond quickly to disasters like the fire in the Rohyingya camps when they occur, and to stand with communities like this over the long-term to enable them to flourish and fulfil their potential.