How to buy and how it works
How to buy
1. Select a gift by clicking the ‘Add to cart’ button, and it will be added to your shopping cart. To select further gifts, click the ‘Continue shopping’ button in the shopping cart.
2. When you have finished shopping, click ‘Proceed to checkout’ in your shopping cart, you will be taken to our checkout page where you’ll need to fill out your details. It is here at the checkout stage that you can complete a gift aid declaration. Once you’ve completed this page select ‘place order’.
3. You will be taken to PayPal, our payment provider, where you can pay securely with a credit/debit card or via your PayPal account. Review your information. If the details are correct, click ‘pay now’.
4. After you’ve paid, you will be taken to the Paypal order confirmation screen. You will return to the All We Can website.
5. You will receive an order confirmation directly by email.
6. We receive your order from and will post your order to you, normally within two to three working days.
If you would rather order by phone, or have any queries, please call 0300 770 1428 during office hours (9am to 5.00pm). Or if you have any question you can also email us on email@example.com
How it works
When you buy one of our Extraordinary Gifts, you are providing the funds needed to help us continue to support our talented local partners working in poor communities across the world.
The costs displayed are accurate to the costs of our programme in each country, these are provided as examples of the difference your gift is making. All gifts are allocated to where the need is greatest across our work.