Strategic plan and goals
All We Can helps people to find solutions to poverty and become all that they can, by engaging with local people and organisations in some of the world’s poorest communities to end the cycle of suffering caused by inequality and injustice.
Organisational goals 2015-2020
- To enable local partners to fulfil their mission to sustainably improve the quality of life of poor, disadvantaged and marginalised people, creating lasting change
- To respond effectively to humanitarian emergencies and help local partners to prepare for disasters
- To challenge the causes of poverty, inequality and injustice and promote solutions through global education
- To have a prominent and instrumental role across the global Methodist community in international development and emergency relief
- To inspire and value supporters and donors, and ensure sustainable funding to fulfil our purpose
- To be efficient in the management of All We Can’s resources.