- Administer your donation efficiently, putting your gift to work quickly.
- Use your donation wisely and responsibly and respect your wishes if you would like to allocate your donation to a particular area of our work. Find out more about giving to a particular area of our work.
- According to your contact preferences, acknowledge your donation by post or email unless you have requested otherwise.
We endeavour to communicate with you in the ways you prefer. We promise:
- Through our mailings and communications, to keep you up to date with our work and how your support is helping people in some of the world’s poorest communities.
- To communicate with you in ways that you prefer, and be as flexible as possible in seeking to meet your needs.
- To safeguard the security of your personal data and ensure that all your transactions are secure and meet the strict compliance standards of the Charity Commission and the Data Protection Act.
- To listen to your suggestions and take account of these in developing our resources, communications and response processes.
When you contact us by phone, e-mail or letter we promise to:
- Respond to your enquiries in an open, honest, courteous and professional way.
- Provide a response to your questions straight away, or if we cannot, let you know when you can expect a response.
- Treat your information safely, securely and sensitively and in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
All We Can is registered with the Fundraising Regulator, the independent regulator of charitable fundraising and is committed to best practice in fundraising. We aim to adhere to the Code of Fundraising Practice, which is held by the Fundraising Regulator.
We are always interested to hear the views of supporters. Our Supporter Relations team is dedicated to providing the highest standard of service and is on hand to take your calls between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. Find our contact details.
If you have a reason to complain about All We Can’s fundraising, you should initially contact All We Can by emailing us ,calling us on 020 3758 7700, or by writing to the address below. We promise to acknowledge any complaints within three working days and respond fully within ten working days via your preferred method of contact. If you are not satisfied with the response, you can make a complaint to the Fundraising Regulator.