Harvest 2023 – Communities in the Driving Seat
Harvest is a highlight in the All We Can calendar, and we are humbled by the number of churches who use our resources and support us financially at this time of year.
This year, Harvest forms part of our ongoing Communities in the Driving Seat campaign, where we have been highlighting how All We Can’s partner in Malawi, Eagles, has been pioneering a fresh approach to development. But don’t worry – if you haven’t engaged with All We Can yet in 2023, this is still the perfect time to jump in.
This service will be focussing on how we trust God with the resources we have, and why sometimes we need to flip our perspective to enable a more fruitful harvest. As with all our resources, our harvest offering aims to inspire and mobilise your church for its ministry and mission locally.
Here’s what you can expect from All We Can’s Harvest Resources this year:
• New for 2023! A post-service Harvest Meal resource, with food suggestions and conversation starters.
• Seeds to grow as a church, giving you something to harvest next year.
• Sermon notes on 2Kings 4: 1-7 and John 21: 1-14, the main points of which will be taken from reflections of members of Holiness Revival Church in Mvula Village, Malawi. This church has worked extensively with All We Can’s local partner in Malawi, Eagles to take charge of their own development and tackle poverty locally.
• An All-age activity, interactive prayers, and song suggestions.
• Videos to challenge our perspective on poverty and community transformation, featuring stories from Eagles in Malawi.
• A full PowerPoint to accompany the service.
• Information leaflets/giving envelopes to distribute in the service.
• Posters to display in your church.
Watch our video for 2023: